Oakland Airport Limousine Services
Oakland Airport Pick-Up Methods:
Dropping off passengers is easy. All drivers may drop riders off curbside at all Oakland International Airport terminals. However, there are strict regulations for picking up passengers who have arrived in Oakland.
1. Inside Pick-Up (Meet & Greet): (Recommended)
Our chauffeur will wait for you in the baggage claim area inside the terminal (for domestic/international flights) or at the customs exit (for international flights). The driver will be carrying a name SIGN with your name on it. He will assist you with your luggage and escort you to your vehicle, in the nearest parking lot.
2. Outside Pick-Up (Curbside):
Upon making an advanced reservation, you will receive a confirmation number. We will monitor your flight through our state-of-the-art computer system, confirm its arrival, and dispatch the car to the airport area accordingly. Upon collecting your luggage, call our number 916 221 0462. Give our operator your name or confirmation number, and our dispatcher will provide you with the car number and direct you to the designated limousine pick-up area. Barring unforeseen circumstances, you should meet your driver within five minutes of making the call. (Note: Please inform driver/dispatch with a door number you standing for)
Airport Procedures and Policies:
Inside Pick-Up (Meet and Greet)
1. Your flight will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A car will be dispatched in advance.
3. Your driver will be waiting for you by the baggage claim area (for domestic/International flights) and at the custom exit (for international flights) holding a Limo Service Sacramento sign with your name on it.
4. If you can’t find your driver inside, please call 916 221 0462. Passengers leaving without calling will be charged.
5. It is the passenger’s responsibility to notify us if your flight is changed or if you miss your flight.
6. Cancellation must be at least 48 hours before arrival time to OAK Oakland International airport.
7. Passengers are not responsible for flight delays, however, we are not responsible for airlines updating their arrival times.
8. Complimentary waiting time is provided as follows: 30 minutes from the arrival time on all domestic flights and 45 minutes on all international flights
Outside Pick-Up (Curbside)
1. Flights will be monitored and confirmed.
2. A vehicle will be dispatched in advance and on stand-by for you at the airport.
3. Upon collecting your luggage call or text driver or dispatch give your confirmation or your name and Limo Service Sacramento’ dispatchers will direct you to a curbside point located right outside your terminal where you will meet your driver within a few minutes.
4. If you do not call us to meet your driver after 45 minutes, we will try to contact you on the telephone number provided. If we still fail to reach you, the car will be dismissed and you will be billed for a “No Show”.
*Please note that a credit card is required for airport pick-ups to secure your reservation and it is your choice whether to use the card for payment at the end of the trip or you can pay cash.
For any questions or concerns please contact us 916 221 0462 or explore our website to see just how much we can do for you!!